Wednesday 9 March 2011

Guns N Roses House Of Blues, Las Vegas 01/01/01 Pro Shot DVD Trade.

Guns N Roses House Of Blues, Las Vegas 01/01/01 Trade.

I have the Guns N' Roses House of Blues (Pro Shot) Dvd and I would like to trade it for anything else GnR related. I know how significant and rare this show is, and therefore I will be selective in what I want for it, and if no one has anything that I'm interested in, I will continue to hold onto it. Primarily I'm after anything from the Chinese Democracy era that is unreleased but I'm open to offers/trades.
PLEASE READ BELOW so when you email me, you know not to ask me a question that has already been answered.
Things to Note:
  • Believe it or not, trading IS new to me I have not traded before in the community, so bare with me.
  • Don't ask me how I managed to get the GnR House of Blues dvd into my possession, I will not answer anything in regards to that for many reasons.
  • Don't waste my time if you don't have anything substantial to trade. Even though I haven't traded before, I have been a long time lurker in the GnR community (member on many forums) so I've seen it and heard it all. Don't waste my time or yours.
  • If I don't see anything worthy of a trade for the House of Blues DVD, then I will continue to keep it until I see something worthy of a trade for it.
  • *IMPORTANT* I will not signup to any gnr forums or other forums in general. This is for a number of reasons that I don't want to go into. I will STRICTLY only communicate through my email that is listed below. If you see any 'rob8151' or anyone else pretending to be me anywhere other then this webpage I created (rob8151.blogspot.com) then they are just an impersonator. 
  • (As above) All contact for trades/offers will be through my email only (at this stage), Unless I state otherwise on this webpage.
I will Respect your privacy, anonymity and trading conditions, so please respect mine.  

Email me:  rob8151@gmail.com

-Robert



Photobucket

Photobucket